Monday, February 18, 2013

Beware: The Faceboolk Privacy Settings HOAX!!!

If you see this message below posted on a friends wall you may not want to follow the instructions. Thats a hoax, if your friends change THEIR settings they will no longer know about your likes or comments. If you change YOUR settings you won't see theirs. Effectively UNFRIENDING your closest friends that read this.
See Hoax Post Bellow:
FACEBOOK HAS CHANGED THEIR PRIVACY SETTINGS ONCE MORE!!! DUE TO THE NEW “GRAPH APP” ANYONE ON FACEBOOK (INCLUDING PEOPLE IN OTHER COUNTRIES) CAN SEE YOUR PICTURES, LIKES, AND COMMENTS. The next 2 weeks I will be posting this, and please once you have done it please post DONE! Those of you who do not keep my information from going out to the public, I will have to DELETE YOU! I want to stay PRIVATELY connected with you. I post shots of my family that I don't want strangers to have access to!!! This happens when our friends click "like" or "comment"... automatically, their friends would see our posts too. Unfortunately, we cannot change this setting by ourselves because Facebook has configured it that way. PLEASE place your mouse over my name above (DO NOT CLICK), a window will appear, now move the mouse on “FRIENDS" (also without clicking), then down to "Settings", click here and a list will appear. REMOVE the CHECK on "LIFE EVENTS" and "COMMENTS & LIKES". By doing this, my activity among my friends and family will
no longer become public.

No comments:

Post a Comment